WhatsApp is the instant messaging application for excellence with the highest number of users.
It is very difficult to compete with WhatsApp and that there are still several features and
characteristic of lacking. For example, it can be used by our computer, which do allow us to
other chat applications. Here we explain how to install WhatsApp for PC.
For now, there is no formal program that provides this option so you’ll have to use the Android
emulator. We have a process to follow one of these programs. It is BlueStacks , but there are
others as Wassapp or YouWave.
How to install WhatsApp with BlueStacks
The process is really simple and takes about 15 minutes. The first thing you need is the
BlueStacks Android emulator. This program will have the home screen and an Android smartphone
programs on your computer. Therefore also be Google Play, where we will download WhatsApp.
NOTE: I would like to clarify two things I personally think quite useful. When you turn on your
computer WhatsApp disables the account we have on the smartphone, as it only allows one account
NOTE 2 : The BlueStacks program is in English and therefore, the keyboard also. I think you
should clarify if your Google password has any special characters, because you may be in a
1. Download BlueStacks . We follow the installation steps that indicates.
2. Open the program will see in the upper left of a search icon. Through it we seek WhatsApp.
3. To proceed with the search for the application you must perform two configuration steps. For
this reason, we will open a window called One Time Setup . Follow the instructions until you
see the message You are all done !.
4. Finish this process will open Google Play . Now we just have to insert the data of our own.
5. Inside Google Play routinely act: we WhatsApp and unloaded.
6. Finally, we just have to set our mind on the application indicating our phone number and
country. We will receive a verification code 6 digits in our phone, which we will introduce in
7. That’s it!