The United States and the technology sector lead the list of the best valued brands in the market this year 2019. Mexico, for its part, is not among the 10 countries in the world with the most valuable companies according to the Brand Finance 500 ranking. The companies that occupy the top 10 positions are:
- Amazon with 187.905 million dollars
- Apple with 153,634 million dollars
- Google with 142.755 million dollars
- Microsoft with 119.595 million dollars
- Samsung with 91.282 million dollars
- AT & with 87,005 million dollars
- Facebook with 83,202 million dollars
- ICBC with 79,823 million dollars
- Verizon with 71,154 million dollars
- China Construction Bank with 69,742 million dollars
Apply Now for the Following Positions:
In the list Mexico is in position 203 with Pemex and in position 347 with Claro . With respect to last year, the Mexican oil company rose 23 places and within the top 10 all had profits except for Samsung that decreased by 1.1 percent.
The leading countries of the 500 mark are the United States with 45.4% and a value that totals 3.124 billion dollars, later we find China with 19% and a value that reaches 1.307 billion dollars, and Japan with 6.1% with 418 billion dollars.
In America, the online store, Amazon is the most valuable in terms of solving consumer problems and IBM in terms of providing solutions to corporations. On the other hand, in Asia we find Samsung as head of business to business (b2b) and State Grid as the main business to consumer (b2c). In Europe Shell leads the b2b sector while Mercedes Benz dominates the b2c.
According to David Haigh, CEO of Brand Finance, the key to the evolution of companies is the diversification and experimentation of new commercial sectors.