Puma Energy Offers Multiple Job Vacancies
Puma Energy is a mid- and downstream oil company. Its operations spread more than 40 countries across five continents and encompass the supply, storage, refining, distribution, and retail of a range of petroleum products. The firm owns and operates more than 1,850 service stations and 5.6 million cubic meters (35 million barrels) of oil storage facilities. The company employs 7,500 staff and is headquartered in Singapore with regional hubs in Geneva, Johannesburg, San Juan, Brisbane, and Tallinn.
Puma Energy offers variety of job opportunities including areas actuarial services, tax, audit, Administrative, Internships, Finance & Accounting, Marketing / Publicity / Advertising, Sales, Sales Planning. Whether you’re professional in Administrative, Accounting and Finance, Engineering, Human Resources, Information Technology / Services, Marketing and Trading and any other areas, there is a career opportunities for you at Puma Energy . Puma Energy is looking for highly qualified and experienced experts who like challenges and opportunities. Puma Energy offers also opportunities for recent graduate.
- Etihad Airways – UAE Airways Job Opportunities
- AmerisourceBergen Corporation Hiring Now – Various Jobs
- BASF Chemical Offers Job Opportunities
- Brunel Energy Oil & Gas Services Job Opportunities
- Aurecon – Global Consulting & Engineering Hiring Now
- Jobs in Canada – Getting a job in Canada
- Technip Engineering Needs Staff – Jobs
- Dubai Petroleum Job Opportunities – Dubai Petroleum Jobs
Puma Energy Benefits
Puma Energy provides employees with competitive pay and comprehensive benefits program that will allow you to develop professionally and reach long-term goals of the race. The balance of Work / Life is encouraged at Puma Energy and the company offers several programs like “live like work” that offers advice, referrals and resources on parenting, career planning, family care and leaves of operation (planning) education. Other benefits include flexible work arrangements with supervisor approval, adoption assistance and dependent care spending accounts. Puma Energy also provides other pay and competitive advantages.
- Latest Job Openings in Gas Malaysia
- 6 tricks to pass a job interview explained by the Director of Operations for Google
- Al Nahiya Group Oil and Gas Jobs Vacancies
- Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Offers Multiple Job Vacancies
- Emirates Nuclear Energy Corporation (ENEC) Needs Staff – Jobs