Multiple Jobs in Bahrain – Oil & Gas, Engineering Jobs
Whether you want to come visit to Bahrain as if planning to stay here to work, you need one of these types of visa (unless you have a passport GCC).
Business and tourism visas
Tourist visas are issued for stays of up to two weeks to citizens of the European Union (EU), Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand and the United States. Applicants must be in possession of a valid passport and a return ticket or departure to another destination. You can buy a visa on payment of a fee 7 BD (19 USD), entering the country through the Bahrain International Airport. Tourist visas do not allow visitors to engage in any employment.
- XTO Energy Job Opportunities – XTO Energy Jobs
- 9899 Jobs Open in Chiyoda projects – Chiyoda projects Jobs
- PACCAR is looking for Staff – PACCAR Job Opportunities
- SandRidge Energy oil and natural gas Jobs
Visa 72 hours / 7 days
Visas 72 hours / 7 days obtained upon arrival at Bahrain International Airport King Fahd Causeway or (aqueduct King Fahd). In addition to a passport, the passenger must have a return ticket or departure to another destination so you can process your visa application.
Living and working in Bahrain
If you want to live and work legally in Bahrain, you will have to apply for the following visas and permits. It advises companies to submit the necessary documents to the regulatory authority of the labor market before the arrival of the employees and their families.
Applying for job and further details Click the below link Apply now ! Free Work visa
Presented to and issued by labor market regulatory authority.
- Premier Oil Needs Staff – Premier Oil Jobs
- World Fuel Energy Company Needs Staff – Jobs
- Raytheon Company Job Opportunities
- Enterprise Holdings Needs Staff – Jobs
- · Visa application form.
- · Employee’s passport.
- · Passport-size photograph.
- · Sponsorship letter. A letter of employment which specify the following: name / contracting company and business registration number; position, salary, length of contract, name, date of birth and nationality of the employee.
- · Copy of the contract.
- · Medical history of an authorized clinic.
- · 200 BD as commission (for visa two years) and 10 BD payable monthly for employees enrolled.
Residence permit (family visa)
Submitted to the regulatory authority labor market and issued by the General Department for issues of residence (nationality and passport).
- · Application form.
- · Copies of passports employee and family.
- · Employee sponsorship letter.
- · Contract employee.
- · Family medical history of an authorized clinic.
- · 90 BD as commission for each applicant.