Interview Questions for an Oil Engineer Job – Are You looking for job in Oil & Gas Industry. our site freejobalert.cc where you can find number of job opportunities in free of cost. These are some of the questions that you can find in an interview for a job as a petroleum engineer. Apart from the common questions of any interview; strengths and weaknesses ; tell me why you would like to work here; and others, they will ask you more technical and detailed questions related to your profession. Keep in mind that the questions vary, depending on the specific field for which you are interviewing (exploration, drilling, deposits or production), the company for which you are interviewing, and other factors. This list simply aims to help you to have a base of questions, so that you have a better idea of what you will find on the day of the interview.
Most of the questions they will ask you will be technical, how to solve a problem using a specific technique and also to discover the logic that you apply. Therefore, prepare yourself not only to answer questions, but to demonstrate your technical skills. These are some of the questions you can find on the day of your job interview: *(Apply Now for the Following Job Position below )
- Would you be able to execute projects without needing to be supervised?
- Order, from lighter to heavier, the following gases: methane, propane, and butane
- How many carbon elements does the eptane, octane, butane and novocaine have?
- You can give the density of a fluid in Kg / liter to convert it to pounds / gallon.
- You may be asked how to calculate the weight of a quantity of water inside a pipe (recuse use the length of the pipe, the radius, pi and the density of the water)
- What happens to the pressure in the outflow of a pipe segment if the inflow conditions remain the same, but the velocity of the fluid inside the pipeline doubles?
- What happens if, in this case, the speed remains constant and the pressure in the inflow increases?
- Identify the elements of a centrifugal curve (thermodynamics)
- Dubai Offers Multiple Job Opportunities – Apply Now
- Jobs Open in Kuwait – Hiring Online
- Jobs in Germany – Jobs in all Sectors
How would you approach to solve a client’s problem, in a technical way? Adjust your response to the type of projects you can find in that company. In a real interview, the candidate answered the following: I would have to know how to handle head pressure, how long is the well of the separator station, what kind of fluid we want to move, whether it is sweet or not, if there are problems with the landowner and whether they use CO2 or not, since it is corrosive
Although the technical questions vary according to the company and the projects they carry out, there is no doubt that you will encounter engineering issues. You should investigate current projects in which the company is involved and review vocabulary, theories and related calculations. Especially, if you just finished the race and do not have much professional experience. In this case, the questions presented in this article belong to a real interview. We will not disclose the name of the candidate or the name of the company, for privacy reasons. But, the kind of questions should give you an idea of the type of oil company.
If you would like to answer any of these questions, send us a question that you have found or any general comment, send me an email to email@example.com
Topic: petroleum engineering interview questions and answers, oil and gas technical interview questions, reservoir engineering questions and answers, drilling engineering exam questions, oil and gas mechanical engineer interview questions pdf, oil and gas process engineer interview questions, chemical engineer technical interview questions oil and gas, offshore oil and gas interview questions