how to Get a Good Job ?
- Similar to the process of placing a product in the market, but in this case is: You.
- A positive mental attitude is needed: filled with energy, creativity and courage.
Starting the process
Know the position description
- Contains the requirements for the position.
- Describe the tasks and responsibilities.
- Reports on the conditions under which the work is performed.
How to find the job you want
Resort to these methods
- Respond to newspaper ads.
- Pursue recruitment companies as well as Latin Top Jobs
- Search contacts within companies.
- Go to the HR Department of companies.
- Send letters
- Thank You Letter for Interview.
- Responding to a Rejection Letter.
- Job Acceptance Letter.
- Write letters
- What to do after losing your job
- Earn Money Online With Success
- Want a job – First avoid these mistakes in your CV
- Google Business Internship Program – Google seeks Interns
- The jobs will demand more in 2015 Want to find work
Addressed to a specific person.
- With a specific goal.
- With verbs denoting action.
- Short and focused.
- With simple language.
Your CV should be interesting, well structured and contain the necessary information about yourself.
- emphasis on knowledge and experience meet the job requirements,
- Specific and accurate data.
- Parts of a Curriculum Vitae
Objectives: Short and explicit.
Personal information: address, phone, e-mail, etc.
Jobs: Jobs, title, dates and responsibilities.
Education: Pointing first to the last completed.
The interview is contact between two business people have the opportunity to discuss mutually beneficial activities and explore their ideas. This moment is crucial in the process of recruitment and you have to be extremely well prepared.
Before an interview
- Properly prepare your resume and familiarize yourself with it.
- Know the job description.
- Research the company, you can now do so online.
- Practice answering tough interview questions.
During the interview
- Be clear and specific.
- Smile and make eye contact.
- Listen atentamente questions.
- Answer concise, brief and specifically.
- Positive, motivated, friendly and pleasant Show yourself.
- Use a natural language and different tones of voice.
- Remember the good communication is 80% of the entire process
It is important to recognize that a candidate is selected to fill a vacancy for two possible reasons:
- Their skills and previous experience match the job requirements.
- He made a good synchronization between him and his new boss in personality and style.