How to find a job
Clearly the job search has always been very complex and demands a significant investment of time. However, Effective search allows you to save time and find what really suits his qualities. There are incredible 7 tips for finding a job that you can use to get to know and have a more efficient job search Want to know what? Here we share some of these tips to find work with you:
1 Perform and regularly update their resume or curriculum vitae .
2. Build and manage your e-reputation on social networks like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. Keep in mind that many companies which postulates want to know more about you and choose to collect information through these networks. Avoid placing embarrassing photos or writing wrong things. No affect your image!
- 6 Tricks to tell your weaknesses in an job interview
- The perfect resume – according to Google
- The most irritating errors in your resume
- What you should put on your resume
- Asking Questions job Interview
3. Make a list of companies where you would like to work and go to your website . Many companies have a section where they post their jobs; called “work with us, part of our team trabajo.etc.”. Through this you can see (I) vacancies available within the company and apply online or contact the company directly.
4. Check each day “section Ads employment “in the newspaper.
5. Hang or upload your sheet Life or resume at maximum specialized web directories in search of employment. However, beware that these are safe, renowned and respected the confidentiality of your personal data. Some recommended sites are:
• eltiempo.com (directory Weather)
• opcionempleo.com. co
• jooble.com.co, etc.
6. Take the initiative and go directly to the stores or companies in which you want to work. Do not hesitate to ask if they need staff to any workspace or learns from where it may be pending in case there is a position available. Go directly to the company shows its motivation in job search and build a relationship with the company . Also if you have the opportunity, it is important to build a network of contacts within the company to be aware of the vacancies available within this.
7. Use your network of contacts and relationships par the job search . That option is easier and safer to route finding work .