Are you looking for a job, or do you want him to find you? This is for you, that they are actively seeking employment; or probably, although you already have it, you are thinking about a change in your professional career. Because in any case, you’re going to become (even if you do not know / want) in a commercial, and the product you’re going to sell is yourself. This is for you, that they are actively seeking employment; or probably, although you already have it, you are thinking about a change in your professional career . Because in any case, you’re going to become (even if you do not know / want) in a commercial, and the product you’re going to sell is yourself.
- Dubai Offers Multiple Job Opportunities – Apply Now
- Jobs Open in Kuwait – Hiring Online
- Jobs in Germany – Jobs in all Sectors
The difference between both situations is that the way to approach the sale of yourself , is different, so the strategies are very different. Let me tell you some differences:
- ” You are looking for a job .” Unfortunately you do not have it, so your CV becomes the heart of the strategy that you must develop to find it as soon as possible (time is a fundamental variable, since there is usually an urgency). It is the document that any recruiter will see to decide if you are suitable for the vacancy that you want to cover; therefore, it must be impeccable (updated, correctly written, with all your skills developed, your experiences in full, …). Keep in mind that, if the CV is not attractive enough, or does not contain those issues that are valued for the profile you want to opt for, it will be automatically discarded.
Once you have the most perfect CV possible, it is when the (hard) work of moving it begins in all those job offers in which you know that your professional profile fits 100%. If not, my suggestion will always be that you do not send it, because the recruiters reject all those who do not meet the needs they are looking for.
And where are these job offers? Despite the difficult economic crisis in which we find ourselves, there are numerous offers of employment published on the Internet, which can be accessed in many different ways : job portals ( Infojobs , Infoempleo , …), aggregators of offers, pages of companies that publish their vacancies, ETT’s, consultants, headhunters, social networks ( Twitter , Facebook , …), professional networks ( Linkedin , …), …
|Car Washer – Helper – Caregiver Jobs in CANADA||View & Apply for Latest Job Openings|
|Workers Urgent Required In France||View & Apply for Latest Job Openings|
|Staff Hiring Recruitment for 2019 in USA||View & Apply for Latest Job Openings|
In addition, your network of contacts is essential. It is essential that you tell them that you are in active search, trying to see who can offer you some possibility, or that you throw a cable in case you find out something.
- ” You want the job to find you .” In this sense, the personal brand plays a fundamental role and is the center of the strategy. The basic idea is to create your own identity, getting others to perceive you as something unique and different, in such a way that they turn to you in the future as an expert in a certain area. It is obvious that this is not achieved overnight, it is always a long-term project , in which perseverance and effort are fundamental. In any case, the brand will be developed by:
- Generation of contents . The idea is to convert your knowledge into content, in such a way that others begin to see in you a referent on a certain subject. There are many different formats to be able to ‘package’ them and distribute them (videos on Youtube , professional presentations on Slideshare , posts on blogs, comments on debates in professional networks, …).
- Promotion of your brand . It is necessary to disseminate it as much as possible, to try to generate sufficient attention and go on getting to know you little by little. In this case, social and professional networks become a perfect showcase to share your knowledge and above all to interact with people related to your professional sector. The usual conversation with them is fundamental.
- Creation of a solid contact network . One of the main mechanisms by which people find employment is through their network of contacts, and for that it is essential to create relationships with people, introducing themselves, interacting with them regularly, contributing their knowledge, and above all maintaining the contact. If you do a good job on your brand in this regard, caring for personal (and professional) relationships, there will be professional opportunities for you in the future.
You will see that both strategies are equally valid for finding employment, although they differ markedly in the way to achieve it and especially in the time necessary to obtain results. Addressing one or the other will depend at all times on your desire, your interests, the time available, the urgency you have to get a job, … In any case, I assure you that anticipation is the best way to find and find a job.