On April 7 World Health Day was held, organized by WHO.
1. Maintain a balanced, healthy diet by avoiding toxic (such as snuff, alcohol, etc.)
2. Avoid a sedentary lifestyle and practice some form of exercise.
3. Take responsibility for own health, trying to see the doctor and comply with the indicated treatments
4. Take care of your mental health, avoiding stress, ensuring a good quality of sleep, establish healthy distractions.
5. Avoid risky situations that might lead us to accidents .
6. Avoid prolonged sun exposure, whether he does it with protection.
7. Try to maintain a proactive approach in all matters relating to your health, remember that prevention is better than cure.