There are questions that are very annoying at the interviews, and the evil answers are asked from the language. freejobalert.cc tells why recruiters ask them, and tells them how to respond better in order to get a job. How great it would be if all the questions of recruiters at interviews were reduced to experience and skills. But companies are looking for not only an employee, but also a person who is close in spirit, a personality. This makes recruiters “torment” you with questions about shortcomings, plans for the next 5 years, abilities to get out of difficult situations, etc.
You can, of course, be angry, resent and indignant about this. And you can simply prepare for such issues in advance. The second solution is much more constructive than the first, so freejobalert.cc gives some tips on how to respond to 3 outdated, but still popular questions.
We tried to make them as universal as possible, so replace the duties and tasks with the variables X and Y. Just substitute the skills and requirements corresponding to your area and shine in the next interview.
“Why should we choose you among other candidates?”
Most often, you have no idea about other applicants. Yes, and you just 20 minutes told about all their achievements, achievements, experience and skills. Therefore, it is tempting to answer something like: “How do I know, and in general it is not my business – choose and decide for yourself”.
- “You are looking for someone who can do (X) and (Y). It was these tasks that I solved in the previous workplace. Therefore, I consider myself to be a good candidate. ”
- “If I understand correctly, then your main goal in the short term is (X). I have a pretty good idea of what you need and what you are trying to achieve. ”
- “Good question! I am not familiar with other candidates, but, based on what I heard about your company, I can offer you a few ideas, and you will say whether I am on the right path.
Apply Now online for the following Position:
- Dubai Offers Multiple Job Opportunities – Apply Now
- Jobs Open in Kuwait – Hiring Online
- Jobs in Spain – Jobs in all Sectors
“What is your biggest drawback?”
Everyone has flaws and weaknesses, but they do not always talk about how a person acts and how he achieves his goals. So why do they care for recruiters? It’s simple: they are trying to identify potential problems, for example, the inability to work in a team or lack of punctuality.
“But who will say about this at the first meeting ,” are you sure? And you begin to talk about perfectionism, workaholism and other “disadvantages that can be perceived as virtues.”
- “I need to practice in (X). Although I have done a lot of similar tasks, I would really like to know more when it comes to (X). ”
- “I think that studying (X) is interesting, but I may not be very good at (Y), and I try not to spend much time on it, so I can continue to learn more about (X).”
- “I often focused on my weaknesses until I realized that there will always be a lot of things in which I will never be the best. Now I spend my time on what I find interesting, and on what I already know and like to do, for example (X). ”
“How would a former leader characterize you?”
The first thought that comes to mind is that you cannot put yourself in the place of another person and express his opinion. But the purpose of this question is just to find out whether you can assess yourself from the outside and, if necessary, correct your professional behavior. Therefore, do not flirt and do not be silent .
- “As a person who always brings the case to the end. I think he was pleased with my work. And although we disagreed on some issues, they listened to my ideas. ”
- “As a team player who, if necessary, can take the initiative and act independently.”
- “At the previous place of work, each of us was personally responsible for the transaction from the first contact to the end. Some were lost from such autonomy, but I liked it the other way around, and my manager could say that I am a responsible and capable single player. ”
Important! From the very beginning of the conversation, tune in to a dialogue, then any question can be answered calmly and meaningfully. Remember that a meeting with an employer is not an exam. This acquaintance of two parties which can be useful each other; This is an attempt to agree on mutually beneficial terms of cooperation. Be yourself, conscientiously prepare for the interview, hold on naturally – this is the best strategy.