The first few hours of your workday can have a significant effect on your productivity level during the day. So it is important that you have a routine in your first hours of work that will prepare you for success. freejobalert have compiled a list of 12 things you should do when you start working each morning.
12 Things You Should Do at Start of Each Workday
- Arrive 10 minutes before your check-in time.
- Take 5 minutes to accommodate your space, before going for the work day.
- Organize your day and focus on what is absolutely necessary.
- Read something related to your industry.
- Read something related to business development.
- Clean the mail inbox of your customers. Answer everyone.
- Check the progress of your work team and think about how you can help.
- Have a short conversation -informal- with your subordinates.
- Review the three most important goals that help your business grow.
- Identify and execute a task to support each of these three objectives.
- Post valuable content (at least 3) on your main social networks.
- Take a minute to appreciate what you have and how far you have come.
Click below to Apply Now online for the following Position:
There are days when you can not do everything, but you have to do everything possible to achieve it and you will see how your work life is transformed. This list could be longer. But if there was more time, I would not be so good at getting everyone done.
If you liked this little list, click on “Like” and share it with your friends on social networks. Thank you for your collaboration.