Tired of only finding ads for job positions that require years of experience and pay very little? Well thanks to freejobalert.cc and the Bureau of Employment Statistics, we have compiled a list of 10 jobs that, despite not requiring experience, pay very well.
A purchasing manager (merchandise planner) is responsible for planning purchases for a trade. The academic level required for this position depends on each company; Larger businesses usually require a university degree.
- Average salary: $ 51,400
- It is expected a growth in demand for purchasing managers of 7 percent for the period 2010-2020.
- Dubai Offers Multiple Job Opportunities – Apply Now
- Jobs Open in Kuwait – Hiring Online
- Jobs in Germany – Jobs in all Sectors
A forensic accountant (forensic accountant) is responsible for investigating statements of accounts of individuals and companies in search of irregularities. Similar to what a police investigator does but focused on financial data.
- Academic preparation: to practice as a forensic accountant, you must complete a career in accounting or finance. In most cases, you must obtain some additional certification.
- Average salary: $ 51,400
- Labor perspectives (2010-2020): increase of 16 percent
Sales representative (Pharmaceutics)
The sales representatives (pharmaceutical sales reps) are responsible for promoting medicines from pharmaceutical companies to medical professionals.
- Academic requirements: Most pharmacies require a university career (sales, marketing, business … are some of the most common careers in this profession)
- Median salary: $ 52,900
- Labor Perspectives (2010-2020): 16 percent increase
Power plant operator
An operator of power plants (power plant operator) is in charge of the administration and maintenance of the plant, from the supervision of employees to the technical maintenance of the power plant
- Academic requirements: in many of the announced positions, a university degree is not required; it is enough to have finished High School
- Median salary: $ 54,400
- Labor prospects (2010-2020): A decrease of 2.2 percent or a total difference of 1000 jobs is expected. Currently, there are a total of 55,900 operators
Information Security Analyst
An information security analyst (network security analyst) is responsible for planning, installing and maintaining the security systems that protect a computer network. With the increase in cyberterrorism in recent years, both the government and companies require qualified personnel to protect information.
- Academic preparation: Although some of the workers in this industry have not finished a career, most of the new announcements require completion of some technical career (computer information systems, computer science, mathematics, software engineering … these are some of the most common among professionals in this field)
- Median salary: $ 55,700
- Labor perspective (2010-2020): the growth of 22 percent
A software developer is responsible for creating the applications and programs that every computer needs to fulfill its functions. Software developers have come to the fore in recent years; software is already an essential requirement for most companies
- Academic preparation: In the announced positions, the computer science career is usually required (although there are exceptions in which a great programmer can get a job without the need of a university degree)
- Average salary: $ 58,200
- Labor perspective (2010-2020): 30 percent increase
An assistant actuary (actuarial assistant) is responsible for developing statistical and probability calculations for insurance companies, finance and anyone who demands an absolute command of these mathematical fields.
- Academic preparation: University career (actuarial science, mathematics, statistics or finance)
- Average salary: $ 58,400
- Labor perspective (2010-2020): Increase of 27 percent
A financial analyst (investment banking analyst) provides financial services to individual and institutional clients. Their job is to analyze existing investment opportunities, recommend actions and, in many cases, prepare the necessary reports.
- Academic preparation: in most of the positions announced, a finance or mathematics degree is required. To advance within the companies, an MBA is usually required.
- Average salary: $ 69,100
- Labor perspective (2010-2020): 23 percent increase
Information systems analyst
An information technology analyst (business technology analyst) is responsible for improving the IT infrastructure of companies to improve productivity.
- Academic preparation: the most common careers are business, information technology, computer science or computer information systems
- Median salary: $ 69,900
- Labor perspective (2010-2020): increase of 22 percent
An oil engineer (petroleum engineer) is responsible for designing and implementing methods for oil extraction.
- Academic preparation: to perform the job, the oil engineering career is required
- Median salary: $ 87,600
- Labor perspective (2010-2020): increase of 17 percent